Who am I? Who am I trying to be? 我是誰?我想成為誰
Not myself, anyone but myself.誰都可以,但不會是我
Living in a fantasy to bury the reality, 活在一個幻想世界裡將現實埋葬
Making myself the mystery, 讓自己成了謎
A strong facade disguising the misery. 表面上若無其事隱藏了痛苦
Empty, but beyond the point of emptiness, 很空虛,但除了空虛
Full to brim with fake confidence, 還得佯裝自信滿溢
A guard that will never be broken, 這是永遠無法突破的防衛
Because I broke a long time ago. 因為我早已將它打破
I’m hurting but don’t tell anyone. 我很受傷,但別告訴任何人
No one needs to know. 沒有人需要知道
Don’t show or you’ve failed. 別表現出來,否則妳會失敗
Always okay, always fine, always on show. 永遠都不錯,永遠都很好,讓表演繼續閃耀
The show must go on. 表演得繼續
It will never stop. 永不中止
The show must not go on, 表演不得繼續
But I know it will. 但我知道它無法停止
I give up. I give up giving up. 我放棄了,我放棄了放棄
I am lost. 我迷失了
I don’t need to be saved, 我不需要被拯救
I need to be found. 我需要被找到